|About 3 months ago||1979 Views|
আমাদের সাইটে আপনাকে স্বাগতম। টেক বিষয়ে যেকোন তথ্য পেতে আমাদের সাইট ভিজিট করুন।
জেএসসি পরীক্ষার্থীদের জন্য ইংরেজি প্রথম পত্র সাজেশন।
1. The police officer said to Mita, “How can I help you?” Nita replied, “While I was coming home alone by a taxi last night, two snatchers rode into my taxi.” “Did they snatch anything from you?” “Yes sir, they took away my cell phone and some money,” said Mita. “Let me record a complaint,” said the police officer.
Answers: The police officer asked Mita how he could help her. Mita replied that while she had been coming home alone by a taxi the previous night, two snatchers had ridden into her taxi. The police officer asked if they had snatched anything from her. Mita respectfully replied in the affirmative that they had taken away her cell phone and some money. The police officer proposed that he might be allowed to record a complaint.
2. “What’s your programme after the examination?” asked Hira. Mira said, “I’ve not decided. Can you suggest any?” “Let us go on a picnic,” said Hira. “What an excellent idea it is!” said Mira.
Answers: Hira asked Mira what her (M) programme was after the examination. Mira replied that she (M) had not decided. She asked Hira if she (H) could suggest any. Hira proposed to go on a picnic. Mira said astonishingly that it was an excellent idea.
3. Rosamond said to her mother, “What is it, Mum? I didn’t want this black thing and the terrible smell.” Mother said, “I don’t know my dear.” Rosamond again said to her mother, “But what shall I do with it?” Mother said, “I can’t tell.” “Okay, Mum, I must pour it out and fill the jar with fresh water.”
Answers: Rosamond asked her mother what that was. She (R) said that she (R) hadn’t wanted that black thing and the terrible smell. Mother said that she (mother) didn’t know. Rosamond again asked her mother what she (R) would do with that. Mother said that she (mother) could not tell. Rosamond told her mother okey and added that she (R) had to pour that out and all the jar with fresh water.
4. The stranger said to the boy, “Can you tell me the way of the nearest hotel?” “Yes, sir. I can. Do you want a residential one in which you can spend the night?” said the boy. “I do not want to stay there but I only wanta meal,” replied the man.
Answers: The stranger asked the boy if he (b) could. tell him (st) the way of the nearsest hotel. The boy respectfully replied in the. affirmative that he (b) could. He (b) asked him (st) if he (st) wanted a residential one in which he (st) could spend the night. The. stranger replied that he (st) did not want to stay there but he (st) only wanted a meal.
5. I said, “Hello rickshawpuller, will you go?” “Where?” said the rickshawpuller. “I want to go the railway station.” “I maygo, if you pay me 200 taka,” said the rickshawpuller.
Answers: I called the rickshawpuller andasjedhim if he would go. The rickshawpuller asked me where I would go. I replied that I wanted to go to the railway station. The rickshawpuller said that he might go if I paid him 200 taka.
6. “May I come in, Sir?” said the guardian. “Yes, come in, please,” said the Headmaster. The guardian said, “We, all the guardians along with you must do something for the betterment of our children. They are losing their morality”. The Headmaster said, “Let’s plan something for their betterment.”
Answers: The guardian asked the Headmaster respectfully if he (g) might go in. The Headmaster replied in the affirmative an requestes him (g) to go in. The guardian said that they all the guardians along with him had to do something for the betterment of their children, because they were losing their morality. The Headmaster proposed that they should plan something for their betterment.
তাহলে ভাই ভালো থাকুন সুস্থ থাকুন TipsRain.Com এর সাথে থাকুন । আর এই সাইট যদি ভালো লাগে আপনার বন্ধুদের জানাবেন । ধন্যবাদ ।